Monday, September 10, 2012

Muslim Fashion Batik Patchwork


The development of Muslim fashion trends become one of my fascination for making batik fashion design Muslims. Batik that I designed with patchwork techniques and combined with fine fabric Dobbie. Patchwork batik clothing I designed a longdress and long sleeves, Muslim fashion show more colorful.

Muslim fashion batik patchwork design my own design which is still in early stages of an amateur, sorry if a lot of flaws, but I am very happy with my debut this design. I chose some batik motifs from some coastal areas batik motifs and contemporary, with a richer coastal areas batik colors and contemporary batik to leave a lasting impression on motifs clothes stiff. I made ​​three kinds in the same design as the best choice for customers. Furthermore, Muslim fashion batik patchwork like I developed a design that more ethnic Indonesia.Soon, I hope.

No comments: